- September 18, 2017
- Posted by: Jeleel01
- Category: E-currency, Uncategorized
To verify the Nigeria PayPal Account you just registered, you have to first active the account through a link sent to your email, and then you must link your Nigeria Master or Visa card. See the steps below:
- Login to the email address you used in registering the PayPal account, and find the email from PayPal.
- Open the email and click Activate My Account: This will activate the account and give you a first-time login access to your PayPal account.
- While you are still logged in, locate and tap on get verified.
- Tap on Link a card.
- Fill in your Master or Visa card information and tap on Save.
On tapping save, $1.95 will be deducted from the account of the card you are trying to link. The money will be refunded within hours. The deduction is to verify your ownership of the card. This charges also creates a unique 4-digit code which you will use in the confirmation of the card.
- After receiving the 4-digit code from your bank, login to your PayPal account, tap confirm credit card, enter the code and tap continue. The code is the 4-digit number after PP* in the message from your bank.
That’s all, you now have a verified Nigeria PayPal account, the next step is funding and using it to pay for products and services online.