- August 4, 2018
- Posted by: Jeleel01
- Category: E-currency
What is bitcoin?
Ever wondered the truth about bitcoin, well all your questions is about to be answered. Bitcoins are digital coins you can send through the internet. Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency and what this means is that unlike government-issued fiat currency, bitcoin has no central issuing authority. In other words, no Central Bank controls it, so government can’t just print or mint the more of the currency.
How are Bitcoins created?
Another truth about bitcoin worth knowing is how they are created. Just as in the old days when gold and silver were mined, bitcoins are mined digitally. Mining is a slow process of using powerful computers to solve complex math problems and when they succeed they unearth more Bitcoins. Bitcoins are generated all over the internet by anyone running a free application called a bitcoin miner. The more Bitcoins that are mined, the more difficult it gets to mine more.
Reasons Why You Should Invest in Bitcoins in Nigeria
1. Bitcoins are not affected by inflation.
2. Bitcoin value keeps growing because of a special formula (Halving) that is used when when issuing bitcoins to circulation.
3. The world is going digital and so its means of payment and bitcoin and other crypto seems like the perfect future of digital money.
4. Good returns for your money. Investing in bitcoin is also wise because right now it will yield good return for its investors.
5. Investing in Bitcoin is not complete until you use reliable exchange like www.nairaswipe.com in Nigeria. They offer cheap and affordable rates than their competitors.
Where You Can Buy And Sell Bitcoin And Other Digital Currencies In Nigeria?
Many Nigerians have been facing some challenges as regards to where they can buy and sell their Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, Litecoin, Ethereum, WebMoney, PayPal, Payoneer, iTune Gift Cards etc with ease and safety in Nigeria. Although, lot of exchangers are in the Nigeria’s market offering exchange services but nairaswipe.com remains the #1 exchange in Nigeria due to the following reasons:
1. NairaSwipe is the most reliable and efficient source to convert your Bitcoin and others to cash and cash to e-currency in Nigeria
2. Nairaswipe is a member of Digital Currency Exchangers’ Association of Nigeria (DCEAN) operating Digital Currency Exchange services since 2012
3. NairaSwipe is operated by DAZOJAY INVESTMENTS LIMITED, a registered company duly incorporated under the COMPANIES AND ALLIED MATTERS ACT 1990 (RC 1330861)
4. Its mission is to offer instant funding and best price possible in the market and its capital base is strong enough to ensure that e-currency exchange services are made available at all time
5.Nairaswipe.com has dedicated and highly professional personnel to attend to your needs 24/7. This has really given us an edge in the market
NOTE: You can reach out to them on their official URL to know how to buy and sell. Here is the link (https://nairaswipe.com/how-to-buy/)