- March 14, 2018
- Posted by: Jeleel01
- Category: E-currency
NairaSwipe offers easy and safe buying and selling options for Bitcoins in Nigeria. Call our agents to know how to open a Bitcoin account in Nigeria.
Login to NairaSwipe’s online platform where you can sell and buy Bitcoins easily. Bitcoins are a cryptocurrency that gained popularity in Nigeria sometime in 2009. It is also a convenient way of making online money. All you have to do is open an account and buy your Bitcoin by simply providing your credit card or debit card details online. The procedure to buy Bitcoins is very simple.
On NairaSwipe’s website:
To buy e-currency you first have to create an account:
- Go to https://nairaswipe.com/register/ and input all details as requested into the form
- Place your unique Username, Email, First Name, Last Name, and Phone
- You also have to Enterfullhouseaddressdetails
- Create a Password and confirm it
- Then, click on Register
To login with your username
- Once you have your account, you just have to go to https://nairaswipe.com/login/ to enter your Username or E-mail and your password.
- Click on LOG IN to go to the next page
Note: You can log into your account either by using your email or the unique username that you entered when you first created the account.
- On the redirected page, click on E-Currency and the logo of the E-Currency that you wish to buy.
- Input your preferred amount of transaction, update your data and submit your order
For all Bitcoin buying, you have to register with a reliable wallet provider such as NairaSwipe. It is just like opening an account in a commercial bank. The only difference is that a Bitcoin account takes less than 2 minutes to create. The wallet is also free to open. Don’t forget your Bitcoin wallet address and always input a working email address. You can also open the account on your smartphone. Once you have an account, you can choose to do whatever you wish to with it.
If you still want to know how to open Bitcoin account in Nigeria, just call us at WHATSAPP: 08064515190 and we will be glad to help you.